RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL
Our staff has decades of experience in tile design and is on site to assist you with any project, small or large.
Appointments are available, and can be made with any of our knowledgeable design consultants. Making an appointment will allow us to give you focused attention to your design project.
To prepare for your appointment:
* Bring any inspiration photos (Houzz, Pinterest, magazine clippings, etc.)
* Bring samples or swatches of any materials already in your design (cabinetry, paint colors, fabric, flooring, slab samples, etc.)
* Any blueprints or floorpans
* A budget plan or general idea of an overall budget
Preparing yourself with the above suggestions will give us a greater understanding of your design goals and assist us in showing you the quality products that fit your vision and budget.
To inquire about design services, CLICK HERE.
When you choose to embrace our design services, we encourage a site visit. This allows your design consultant to come to the site and get a first hand vision of the layout and ambiance of your specific project. A site visit allows us to walk the space, in addition to seeing the surrounding elements, natural light, and overall concept; all of which can have a large impact on your selections and design.
After a site visit, we will schedule a meeting in the showroom where we can offer you selections based on our extensive knowledge of your project and vision.
To engage our design services and schedule a site visit, CLICK HERE.
Tile City & Stone does not provide any labor or installation services. However, after decades in the industry, we have a select list of contractors that have worked with and refer.
For referrals, please contact your nearest showroom HERE.
* Tile City & Stone does not accept any liability or responsibility for the work done by any recommended contractor, nor claims made against any contractor. Tile City & Stone encourages all home owners to do their due diligence and ensure that any contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured.